Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yoked in the Wrong Place, Wrong Person

Hello my people,

Sorry I've been gone for a couple days, or weeks. You know I was always taught that if you have nothing good to say,don't say nothing at all,so I silenced myself..lol.

Ok now on to the topic at hand. Who knows what it means to be equally Yoked? Ok, I'm not the smartest or the most spritual person in the universe but I think it means, to be tied to another person or bonded.

With that said, have you ever been unequally Yoked to somebody that you thought was going to be the one for you? Imagine meeting somebody that you are attracted too right. You start dating them for about 4-6 months and everything is going good. Now you know it general takes about that long to find out the real person. Ok so now the person starts showing signs or red flags about the real side of them. Let's say it's that are a drama lover or nympho or whatever but that aint your thing. Would you say that you 2 are are equally Yoked? Do you think that things will eventually work themselves out? LOL sure you do if you really like the person and have kinda grown to love them a bit.

Being unqually Yoked is going to lead you to a path of unhappiness. There is no way that people can stay together and get along if one unbalanced and the other is balanced. There is no way people can make a life together if one person is way over here and the other is front and center. Get me? Equally Yoked people come together for one common cause and more easlily get the goals accomplished. Just think about teams that win championships. They are Yoked together for one common goal and that's to WIN! Teams that struggle and don't win aren't chocked full of equally Yoked members. Same goes for a relationship, the only difference is that the goals aren't to win championships, it's to win at least at life.

Ok I'm going to end right here because I don't write long blogs. I think I got the point out there.

Thanks for reading and come back soon!

Curt.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick comment on this. I agree, even though people will often suffer through a relationship and eventually make it work to a degree, they are generally a bad fit for each other and it shows. On the other hand there is the opposites thing that seems to work also. Just a really tough topic to speak on, but I feel where your coming from...Nuff Said.

    ReplyDelete