Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Take Me As I Am

Hello Everybody,

I want to start off by say this is my first blog on here and hopefully not my last. Now down to the topic.

I have been hearing this topic title lately, Take Me As I Am, said in different ways but meaning the same. Now my thing is if you want me to Take You As You Are, do you really know who you are? If you you are in your 30s and above I take it that you have been in some relationships or have been dealt adversity throughout you lifetime. Has that changed who you were born to be? We all have encountered things and went in pretty much not knowing what to do because of lack of experience,true? We all have dated somebody and have come out hurt,correct? We all have lost something or somebody that we cared for,right? Ok after your adversity what effect did it have on your mental outlook? Did you change who you were meant to be? Did start developing attitudes and trusts issues? Now my question is, if you answered yes it did, before all that, were you born that way? Did God create you that way? Think about it next time you tell somebody to Take Me As I Am. You are really telling them that you aren't who you are and that you have been re-created into what something or someone left you to be in order to escape the pain. Is that really fair to the person that had nothing to do with your reincarnation process?

What I am really getting at is be true to yourself in order for someone to Take You As You Are. If we all take the time self evaluate ourselves before moving on in life only then can somebody actually Take You As You Are because you just might become who you were actually made.

Thanks for reading,

Curt.

Please check out my pages and my artist pages.

www.twitter.com/trukarackta4u

www.myspace.com/trukaracta

www.myspace.com/sewamouf

www.myspace.com/therealvision

www.myspace.com/grandlarcenyhot

www.myspace.com/crookedpjilla

www.myspace.com/cochisesoulstar

1 comment: